Does your busy schedule leave you feeling depleted & needing a recharge?
Come check out the Peninsula Collective Conscious & learn how to incorporate Self-care into your daily business practice. Discover what self-care means to you, how your food intake can be medicine, how grounding before big meetings can help confidence & a short meditation you can do to recharge!
Event Registration includes:
- 1 "Conscious Cocktail" to enjoy while networking and socializing
- Additional treats available for purchase
- "Defining Self Care" by Alexandria Rast
- "Food as Medicine" by Kalunyahawi Traveler
- Grounding / Power Poses by Candi Bradshaw & Dusty Crocco
- Guided Meditation by Leigh Lincoln
Register early! This event is capped at 20 participants.
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors for Your Continued Support!
Be sure to check out PWN's Merchandise shop and support Peninsula Women's Network! https://peninsula-womens-network.myspreadshop.com/
Established in 1979Peninsula Women's Network is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.