We connect, support, and empower women on their professional journey.
Our vision is that every woman would be confident and empowered to make their mark in the world.
You’re climbing the ladder in a corporate setting. You’re striking out on your own as an entrepreneur. You’re taking a break to raise your family, but you want to keep your connections. You’ve just retired after a successful military career, and you’re ready to move on to your next adventure.
When you join Peninsula Women’s Network, you don’t just collect a bunch of business cards. You collect friends.
Formed in 1979, we are the oldest and longest continuously operating women’s network in the country. Some of our members cherish friendships that have spanned decades.
How many organizations can say that?
- Opportunities to network including Monthly socials and Power Groups
- Knowledge and resources to grow your business or advance in your career.
Check out our strategic mastermind groups!
- Interactive online member platform, available on desktop or mobile app
- Advertisement and marketing opportunities though our newsletter, website, social media and events.
- Member-led workshops
- Volunteer opportunities
- Member-to-member discounts and other perks
Meeting so many beautiful, talented, intelligent, successful, women who exemplify leadership and share their lives and experiences with each of us!Sonia Martinez jones – member of pwn
Questions? Contact us.